Terms and Conditions
We welcome and encourage the use of the website. It is your active use of the website that can help spread kindness. However, there are a few items that you need to know and/or agree to:
- Privacy and use of personal information: We respect your privacy –your email address will not be shared with anyone or any organization outside of Envision Kindness, Inc. or organizations directly affiliated with Envision Kindness, Inc. If you make a donation, it will go through PayPal; your credit card information is only seen and managed by PayPal and not by Envision Kindness, Inc. Envision Kindness, Inc., takes no responsibility for lost or stolen information.
- Use of content on the website: There are many wonderful pictures, videos, stories and blogs on the website. Although we encourage sharing of website content with others to spread kindness to as many people as possible, Envision Kindness, Inc., the Envision Kindness staff, and affiliated persons and organizations cannot be held responsible for the content itself. That responsibility lies with the person submitting it. As such, there are several important issues that need to be understood and agreed to when viewing and sharing content of the Envision Kindness website:
- Envision Kindness does not verify the ownership of original content or verify the information posted by others. Envision Kindness, Inc., depends on the person submitting the picture, video, story or blog that they have the right to submit to the website (usually because they created it), that the information submitted is correct as far as they know, and that it is grants permission to publish it by Envision Kindness, Inc., or an Envision Kindness affiliate. Envision Kindness is not responsible for misinformation that may be submitted or for the consequences of any misinformation.
- Original content on Envision Kindness website belongs to the creator: Material that has been submitted to and accepted by Envision Kindness is licensed for use only to Envision Kindness, Inc. and its affiliated organizations. The ownership and copyright remain with the creator.
- Envision Kindness does not independently verify regarding violations of privacy and does not collect releases of any kind: People who submit content to Envision Kindness must confirm that there was no violation of privacy or that they have a release signed by the person or persons in the picture, video, or story. If releases were obtained the submitters of original content must retain those releases.
- Content from an already published source must be appropriately acknowledged: When posting another website’s content on the Envision Kindness website, acknowledgement of the creator of the work must also be included as well as if permission had to be acquired.
- Links to other websites: Links to other websites will be posted on the Envision Kindness website. Envision Kindness, Inc., is not responsible for the content, information, or any problems or damages from the use of these other websites. Any listing of another website is not an endorsement or recommendation of that website.
- Not uploading any potentially infected or infected content: You agree not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity, including storing, hosting, sending, uploading, publishing or distributing any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- No warranty regarding use of website and its content: All content on the Envision Kindness website must be viewed as is. Envision Kindness, Inc., makes no warranty and assumes no liability for the response to the content of the Envision Kindness website and any actions that may arise in response to the website. Those actions are the responsibility of the User.
- Indemnification: User shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Envision Kindness, Inc., its officers, directors, employees, partners, associates, affiliates, joint venturers, agents and representatives, from any and all claims based on allegations which, if true, would constitute a breach of any of the foregoing warranties. The indemnity shall apply to any liabilities and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) in consequence of such a breach. Envision Kindness, Inc., reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification, which shall not excuse User’s indemnity obligations.